Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Zebra Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Zebra hunts.
Come to the Y.O. Headquarters to hunt the rare Zebra for your next trophy!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, or hunting from a blind.
Check out our photos in our photo album.
Trophy Zebra Hunt:
$5,350 Trophy Zebra
Our Trophy Zebra Hunts offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Zebra at this legendary ranch.
- 1 hunter with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 3 days and 2 nights: $1,000.00
- 2 hunters with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 4 days and 3 nights: $ 1,000.00
- Non-hunting guests welcome at $175.00 a night, including meals and open bar
Did you know:
- There are three species of zebras: the plains zebra, the mountain zebra and the Grevy’s zebra.
- The stripes are typically vertical on the head, neck, forequarters, and main body, with horizontal stripes at the rear and on the legs of the animal.
- When chased, a zebra will zig-zag from side to side, making it more difficult for the predator to attack. When cornered, the zebra will rear up and kick or bite its attacker.
Zebra Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Zebra Hunt!