Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Water Buffalo Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Water Buffalo hunts.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Water Buffalo Hunting Package:
P.O.R. Trophy Water Buffalo
Our All-Inclusive Water Buffalo Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Water Buffalo at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Water Buffalo Hunt:
Additional Trophy Water Buffalo $5,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- The milk of a Water Buffalo is richer in fat and protein than of dairy cows.
- India has the largest population of Water Buffalo, over 98 million.
- They were first domesticated in India, over five thousand years ago.
Water Buffalo Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Water Buffalo Hunt!