Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Red Stag Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Red Stag hunts, typically the antlers are hard from Sept.-Feb.
Red Stag are the second largest deer and can have 5 or 6 points on each side, but can have as many as 20, come let the Y.O. Headquarters put this beauty on your on this trophy room wall !
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Red Stag Hunting Package:
$6,350 Trophy Red Stag
Our All-Inclusive Red Stag Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Red Stag at this legendary ranch .
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Red Stag Hunt:
Additional Trophy Red Stag $6,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Their antlers can grown up to 45 in and weigh up to 11 lbs.
- Red Deer can live up to 20 years in captivity and around 15 in the wild.
- Red Star are also known as Red Deer.
Red Stag Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Red Stag Hunt!