Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Red sheep Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Red Sheep hunts.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Red Sheep Hunting Package:
$4,350 Trophy Red Sheep
Our All-Inclusive Red Sheep Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Red Sheep at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Red Sheep Hunt:
Additional Trophy Red Sheep $4,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Females are smaller than the males and may not grow horns .
- Record Red Sheep have a horn range in the low to mid thirty range.
- Red Sheep live about 18 years.
Red Sheep Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Red Sheep Hunt!