Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Pere David Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Pere David hunt.
The Pere David deer no longer exist in the wild, but the Y.O. Headquarters has some beautiful trophies, come let us book your hunt today!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Pere David Hunting Package:
$6,350 Trophy Pere David
Our All-Inclusive Pere David Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Pere David at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Pere David Hunt:
Additional Trophy Pere David $5,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Pere David are semiaquatic and prefer marshlands.
- Their branched antlers are unique because they point backwards, and the main beam points upward.
- Pere David are native to China, but have become extinct to China in the 1900’s.
Pere David Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Pere David Hunt!