Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Nilgai Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Nilgai hunts.
Nilgai have a keen sense of smell and great vision, making them a challenge to hunt, let the Y.O. Headquarters help you add this beauty to your trophy room.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Nilgai Hunting Package:
$5,350 Trophy Nilgai
Our All-Inclusive Nilgai Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Nilgai at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Nilgai Hunt:
Additional Trophy Nilgai $5,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Nilgai are the largest antelope in Asia.
- Nilgai are featured in paintings, dagger hilts and texts from the Mughal era.
- Nilgai means “blue cow”.
Nilgai Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Nilgai Hunt!