Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Kudu Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Kudu hunts.
Kudu are the second largest antelope, with a beautiful set of horns, come let the Y.O. Headquarters make this an addition to your trophy room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, or hunting from a blind.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
Trophy Kudu Hunting Package:
$18,000 Trophy Kudu
Our Trophy Kudu Hunt offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Kudu at this legendary ranch.
- 1 hunter with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 3 days and 2 nights: $1,000.00
- 2 hunters with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 4 days and 3 nights: $ 1,000.00
- Non-hunting guests welcome at $175.00 a night, including meals and open bar
Did you know:
- Kudu are capable of kicking and breaking a wild dog’s back or neck.
- A Kudu can jump 5 foot at a stand still.
- The Kudu horn are used as a shofar in Jewish ceremonies.
Kudu Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Kudu Hunt!