Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Kudu Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Kudu hunts.
Kudu are the second largest antelope, with a beautiful set of horns, come let the Y.O. Headquarters make this an addition to your trophy room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Kudu Hunting Package:
$18,350 Trophy Kudu
Our All-Inclusive Kudu Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Kudu at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Kudu Hunt:
Additional Trophy Kudu $15,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Kudu are capable of kicking and breaking a wild dog’s back or neck.
- A Kudu can jump 5 foot at a stand still.
- The Kudu horn are used as a shofar in Jewish ceremonies.
Kudu Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Kudu Hunt!