Hunting YO Headquarters: Kudu Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year around Kudu hunts.
Kudu are the second largest antelope and have some of the largest horns, let the Y.O. Headquarters help you add this beauty to your trophy room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our recent Kudu Hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Kudu Hunting Package:
$18,350 Trophy Kudu
Our All-Inclusive Kudu Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Kudu in a carefree atmosphere.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non residential) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Kudu Hunt:
Additional Trophy Kudu $18,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Addax can survive without water almost indefinitely, because they get moisture from their food source.
- Addax are also called the white antelopes and screwhorn antelope
- Due to its slow movements, the antelope is an easy target for its predators in their natural habitat.
Addax Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Addax Hunt!