Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Himalayan Tahr Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Himalayan Tahr hunts.
Himalayan Tahr are also called “lion goat”, let the Y.O. Headquarters help make this great addition to your trophy room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, or hunting from a blind .
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
Trophy Himalayan Tahr Hunting Package:
$7,000 Trophy Himalayan Tahr
Our Trophy Himalayan Tahr Hunt offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Himalayan Tahr at this legendary ranch.
- 1 hunter with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 3 days and 2 nights: $1,250.00
- 2 hunters with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 4 days and 3 nights: $ 1,250.00
- Non-hunting guests welcome at $175.00 a night, including meals and open bar
Did you know:
- Their coat resembles a lions mane.
- Tahr have an even number of toes, this allows them to grasp mountains terrain.
- Himalayan Tahr have gotten the nickname “lion goat”.
Himalayan Tahr Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Himalayan Tahr Hunt!
Hunting YO Headquarters: Addax Hunts
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year. We personally invite you to join us in the great hunting Y.O. Headquarters has to offer.
Offering year around Addax hunts.
Hunter’s can choose from several form of hunting including, stop and stalk, Bow hunting, Rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or for an additional 150.00 a day you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our recent Addax Hunting photos in our photo album.
Trophy Fee for Addax Hunts:
$7,350 Trophy Addax
- Field Dressing Included
- Transportation of Your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
- Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($150 a day)
All-Inclusive Addax Hunting Packages:
$7,350 Trophy Addax
Our All-Inclusive Addax Hunting Packages offer a great opportunity for you to hunt Addax in a carefree atmosphere.
- 2 Days hunt/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding Culinary Staff who Prepares Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Open bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $ ?????
Not included in the package:
- License (available here )
- General License ( non residential ) 315.00
- General License (resident) 25.00
- Exotic License (non resident) 450.00
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback $150 per Day
Did you know:
- Addax can survive without water almost indefinitely, because they get moisture from their food source.
- Addax are also called the white antelopes and screwhorn antelope
- Due to its slow movements, the antelope is an easy target for its predators in their natural habitat.
Addax Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Addax Hunt! It is always recommend to make your Addax Hunting reservations ahead of time as availability is limited.