Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Gemsbok Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Gemsbok hunts.
Gemsbok are widely hunted for their horns, let the Y.O. Headquarters help you add this beauty to your trophy room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Gemsbok Hunting Package:
$7,850 Trophy Gemsbok
Our All-Inclusive Gemsbok Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Gemsbok at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for a additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Gemsbok Hunt:
Additional Trophy Gemsbok $7,500. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Gemsbok are the largest of the antelope family.
- They can reach 37 mph when running from danger.
- Female Gemsbok have longer horns than the males.
- A Gemsbok is featured on the Coat of Arms for Namibia.
Gemsbok Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Gemsbok Hunt!