Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Four Horned Sheep Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Four Horned Sheep hunts.
Let the Y.O. Headquarters help you add this four horned beauty to your trophy room wall!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Four Horned Sheep Hunting Package:
$2,850 Trophy Four Horned Sheep
Our All-Inclusive Four Horned Sheep Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Four Horned Sheep at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 say Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Four Horned Sheep Hunt:
Additional Trophy Four Horned Sheep $2,500. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Four Horned Sheep are also known as Jacob Sheep, and that name came from Jacob in the Bible .
- Four Horned Sheep can grow four to six horns, typically four horns.
- The fleece can weigh three to six pounds and is springy to the touch.
Four Horned Sheep Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Four Horned Sheep Hunt!