Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Elk Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Elk hunts.
Elk are the second largest deer in the world with antlers that can grow up to 4 ft. long, come let the Y.O. Headquarters help you get one of these beautiful trophies for your room!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Elk Hunting Package:
$6,350 Trophy Elk
Our All-Inclusive Elk Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Elk at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Elk Hunt:
Additional Trophy Elk $6,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Elk are the second largest deer in the world.
- The antler velvet is used in medicine in East Asia.
Elk Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Elk Hunt!