Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Corsican Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Corsican hunts.
The Corsican Sheep are a registered trademark of the original Y.O. Ranch, a cross between European Mouflon with domestic Barbados sheep. Come let Y.O. Headquarters help you put one of these on your trophy wall !
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our recent hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Corsican Hunting Package:
$3,350 Trophy Corsican
Our All-Inclusive Corsican Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Corsican at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per day
Trophy Fee for Corsican Hunt:
Additional Trophy Corsican $3,000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Corsican originated in Texas approximately 40 years ago on the original Y.O. Ranch.
- Corsican form tight flocks when threatened and then flee as a group.
- The male Corsican horn can weigh up to 30 lbs..
Corsican Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Corsican Hunt!