Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Corsican Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Corsican hunts.
The Corsican Sheep are a registered trademark of the original Y.O. Ranch, a cross between European Mouflon with domestic Barbados sheep. Come let Y.O. Headquarters help you put one of these on your trophy wall !
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, or hunting from a blind.
Check out our recent hunting photos in our photo album.
Trophy Corsican Hunts
$2,500 Trophy Corsican
Our Trophy Corsican Hunt offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Corsican at this legendary ranch.
- 1 hunter with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 3 days and 2 nights: $1,000.00
- 2 hunters with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 4 days and 3 nights: $ 1,000.00
- Non-hunting guests welcome at $175.00 a night, including meals and open bar
Did you know:
- Corsican originated in Texas approximately 40 years ago on the original Y.O. Ranch.
- Corsican form tight flocks when threatened and then flee as a group.
- The male Corsican horn can weigh up to 30 lbs..
Corsican Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Corsican Hunt!