Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Black Hawaiian Sheep hunt.
Black Hawaiian sheep are a cross between mouflon and a black sheep from Hawaii, let us help you get your trophy here at Y.O. Headquarters.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, or hunting from a blind.
Check out our recent hunting photos in our photo album.
Trophy Fee for Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt:
- 1 hunter with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 3 days and 2 nights: $1,250.00
- 2 hunters with 1 guide including: Luxury lodging, meals and open bar for 4 days and 3 nights: $ 1,250.00
- Non-hunting guests welcome at $175.00 a night, including meals and open bar
Did you know:
- Black Hawaiian horns can grow up to 40 inches.
- During cold months, they can go up to three days without water.
Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt!