Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Black Hawaiian Sheep hunt.
Black Hawaiian sheep are a cross between mouflon and a black sheep from Hawaii, let us help you get your trophy here at Y.O. Headquarters.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our recent hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunting Package:
$3,350 Trophy Black Hawaiian Sheep
Our All-Inclusive Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Black Hawaiian Sheep at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per Day
Trophy Fee for Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt:
Additional Trophy Black Hawaiian Sheep $3,000
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Black Hawaiian horns can grow up to 40 inches.
- During cold months, they can go up to three days without water.
Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Black Hawaiian Sheep Hunt!