Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Beisa Oryx Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Beisa Oryx Hunt.
Come let the Y.O. Headquarters help you get this beautiful trophy for you wall!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Beisa Oryx Hunting Package:
$4,850 Trophy Beisa Oryx
Our All-Inclusive Beisa Orxy Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Beisa Oryx at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per Day
Trophy Fee for Beisa Oryx Hunt:
Additional Trophy Beisa Oryx $4,500. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat Processor / Taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Beisa Oryx horns can range in size from 1ft or 4.9 ft.
- Beisa Oryx can walk almost 43 miles in one night.
- They have been known to kill even lions with their horns.
- Another name for Beisa Oryx is Sabar Antelope.
Beisa Oryx Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Beisa Oryx Hunt!