Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Barasingha Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Barasingha hunts.
Come to the Y.O. Headquarters to hunt the rare Barasingha for your next trophy!
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Barasingha Hunting Package:
$POR Trophy Barasingha
Our All-Inclusive Barasingha Hunting Package offers a great opportunity for you to hunt Barasingha at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on Horseback for an additional $150 per Day
Trophy Fee for Barasingha Hunts:
Additional Trophy Barasingha $POR. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Barasingha are also called ‘Swamp deer”.
- When alarmed, they give out a shrill, baying call.
- Barasingha means “twelve tined”.
Barasingha Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Barasingha Hunt!