Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Axis Deer Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches in the Texas Hill Country. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Axis deer hunts, with May to August being the best time for hard antlers.
Axis are the most abundant exotic species in Texas, let us help you get your trophy Axis hunt here at Y.O. Headquarters.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a bind or, for an additional $150 a day, you can hunt from horseback.
Check out our hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Axis Deer Hunting Packages:
$3,850 Trophy Axis Deer
Our All-Inclusive Axis Deer Hunting Packages offer a great opportunity for you to hunt Axis deer at this legendary ranch .
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
- Hunt on horseback for an additional $150 per Day
Trophy Fee for Axis Deer Hunt:
Additional Trophy Axis Deer $3,500. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Axis are also known as Chital deer or spotted Deer
- When alarmed they emit a bark sound
- Axis were introduced to Texas in 1932
- They can run up to 40 mph when in danger
Axis Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Axis Hunt!