Hunting Y.O. Headquarters: Addax Hunt
Our animals and experience are what make Y.O. Headquarters one of the best private hunting ranches around. Combine that with some Texas-sized hospitality and you will keep coming back to hunt with us year after year.
Offering year-round Addax hunts.
Y.O. Headquarters offers hunters the opportunity to hunt and harvest these rare beautiful animals year-round. Addax are known as super exotic due to the scarcity, so come to Y.O. Headquarters to experience the hunt of a lifetime.
Hunter’s can choose from several forms of hunting including, spot and stalk, bow hunting, rifle hunting, pistol hunting, hunting from a blind, or for an additional 150.00 a day, you can hunt from horse back.
Check out our Hunting photos in our photo album.
All-Inclusive Addax Hunting Package:
$7,350 Trophy Addax
Our All-Inclusive Addax Hunting Package offer a great opportunity for you to hunt Addax at this legendary ranch.
- 2 Days hunting/2 Nights Lodging
- Outstanding culinary staff who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Open Bar
- Guide Fee
- Trophy Fee
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of animal to taxidermist/meat processor
- Additional non hunter price is $175
Not included in the package:
- License (available here)
- General License (non resident) $315
- General License (resident) $25
- 5 day Exotic License (non resident) $48
- Guide Gratuity
Additional Trophy Addax $7000. Includes:
- Field Dressing
- Transportation of your animal to meat processor / taxidermist
- Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($175 a day)
Did you know:
- Addax can survive without water almost indefinitely, because they get moisture from their food source.
- Addax are also called the white antelopes and screwhorn antelope
- Due to its slow movements, the antelope is an easy target for its predators in their natural habitat.
Addax Hunting Reservations
Call today to make your reservations for your next Addax Hunt!